Human Resources Officer
As a key member of the HR function, the Human Resources Officer shall work with the respective team members to drive the HR strategy and ensure key deliverables are met at functional level. The job holder shall offer end to end business support in the assigned business units including advisory, consultative, and administrative services on HR matters.
- Work with respective HoDs to drive high performance culture through entrenchment of performance management initiatives in the organization.
- Work with business heads throughout the performance management cycle to offer guidance on setting of KPIs, reviews, training, and reporting.
- Support business units in reward and recognition activities to boost productivity and entrenchment of performance management.
- In collaboration with business heads, identify training needs and ensure they are incorporated in the annual learning development calendar.
- Follow up with business units to ensure continuous learning and development is taking place throughout the year.
- In line with manpower plans, ensure recruitment takes place within specified timeframes and following laid down recruitment procedures.
- Ensure successful onboarding and integration of new hires in line with the employee experience mandate and undertake periodic surveys to measure satisfaction.
- Handle employee relations tasks in assigned business units ranging from grievances, disciplinary, leave administration, engagement sessions and exit management.
- Update all employee data on HRIS, run periodic reports and prepare HR analytics reports where required.
- Support strategic initiatives such as talent management framework, succession planning and development of competency framework for employees.
- Bachelors’ degree in Human Resources or relevant field from a recognized institution. A member of IHRM Kenya.
- 4 years of relevant working experience, with two years in an organization of similar size and complexity.
- Technical skills with a focus on performance management, recruitment, and selection, learning and development, competency framework, & HR Analytics
- Good knowledge of employment/labour laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach
Apply for Human Resources Officer
Applicants should forward their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before COB 31/12/2022. Applicants should indicate the job title in the subject line of their email.