Purpose:To evaluate the Company’s processes and systems independently and objectively to ascertain whether associated risks are well managed.
- Provides professional audit work, individually or as a team leader, in conducting reviews of assigned organizational activities in accordance with Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Audit, and departmental standards.
- Prepares and reviews audit work papers and reports documenting the result of reviews of assigned activities and recommended management action.
- Prepares detailed plans for performing individual audits including the identification of key risks and controls, determination of audit objectives, and development of an appropriate audit program.
- Summarize audit findings and discuss with line managers so as to obtain their comments and agree on action dates.
- Participates in reviews of internal controls and standard operating procedures.
- Identifies potential audit areas, assists with assessing the degree of inherent risk, and estimating the time and skills required to complete audit projects.
- Assists in the development and execution of a comprehensive audit plan based upon risk assessment, management’s goals and objectives.
- Identify opportunities for cost savings and making recommendations for improving cost efficiencies.
- Participate in interim and annual stock take.
- Any other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related business fields.
- CPA Part III or equivalent.
- 2 years in auditing or Finance/Accounts.
- IT literacy including use of CAATs, e.g. Teammate desired.
- Experience in Automotive/Hospitality.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have excellent analytical and research skills and interact professionally with employees and Directors.
- Ability to build sustainable relationships with clients (internal and external).
- Demonstrates courage.
- Demonstrates a dedication to skill enhancement and training.
- Maintains the highest levels of independence, objectivity, confidentiality, and integrity.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with standard MS office applications.
Apply for Internal Auditor
Applicants should forward their applications to email@example.com on or before COB 12/12/2023. Applicants should indicate the job title in the subject line of their email.