Sales Executive – Fuso
Purpose:Develop and increase sales business by targeting suitable clients.
- Identify sales opportunities.
- Build and maintain long client relationships with new existing businesses.
- Meet profit target and ensure a sustainable growth.
- Work and coordinate with other departments to ensure quality services required by customers are delivered.
- Ensure that prospects are well managed and maintained throughout their life span.
- Ensure that all procedures and documentation pertaining to any sales are duly completed.
- Maintain an awareness of local market competition conditions and industry trends.
- Visit prospects for unit sales, compile, and update listings of prospects.
- Answer all phone calls and give out information as dictated by policy/procedure.
- Track what prospects are saying about us and follow up after they have visited Simba Corp.
- Shop competition through phone calls and visit on a regular basis.
- Communicate to prospects in person, over the phone and/or in writing the available units, service available, and terms of lease.
- Any other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a Diploma in Sales and Marketing or another related course.
- At least 5 years of sales experience in automotive, FMCG sector, Banking industry
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Persuasive and persistent salesperson.
- Good communication, networking, and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy-MS Office.
Apply for Sales Executive – Fuso
Applicants should forward their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before COB 15/09/2023. Applicants should indicate the job title in the subject line of their email.