Sales Executive – Nairobi Street Kitchen
Purpose:We are looking for a driven Sales Executive to take part in the exciting journey of growth for this brand. Reporting to the GM, this position will be responsible for achievement of the prescribed sales targets driven by prospecting and excellence in customer service.
- Developing and establishing strong relationship with the customers.
- Actively prospecting for leads and generating sales to achieve targets.
- Identifying new clients and building strong relationships and networks in all industries.
- Taking part in the promotional activities and events to build the brand and enhance customer loyalty.
- Engage with potential customers and secure meetings/events/deals.
- Compiling reports of prospective clients to monitor and provide leads for additional business.
- Maintain customer’s database for feedback and proper handling of customers.
- Any other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a Diploma in Sales and Marketing or another related course.
- At least 2 years of experience in sales in the hospitality industry.
- Must have a valid driving license.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bonus: Well connect with corporates and event agencies
Apply for Sales Executive – Nairobi Street Kitchen
Applicants should forward their applications to email@example.com on or before COB 02/10/2023. Applicants should indicate the job title in the subject line of their email.