Sales Executive – Nairobi Street Kitchen
Nairobi Street Kitchen is a thrilling street-food market-style experience where you can stroll through global food and drink offerings, shop from pop-up shops, or indulge your senses with our hosted live bands & DJs and thoughtfully curated local art murals.
We are looking for a driven Sales Executive to take part in the exciting journey of growth for this brand. Reporting to the GM, this position will be responsible for the achievement of the prescribed sales targets driven by prospecting and excellence in customer service.
- Developing and establishing a strong relationship with the customers.
- Actively prospecting for leads and generating sales to achieve targets.
- Identifying new clients and building strong relationships and networks in all industries.
- Taking part in promotional activities and events to build the brand and enhance customer loyalty.
- Engage with potential customers and secure meetings/events/deals.
- Compiling reports of prospective clients to monitor and provide leads for additional business.
- Maintain customer database for feedback and proper handling of customers.
- Any other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Required qualifications and experience
- Minimum of a Diploma in Sales and Marketing or other related courses.
- At least 2 years of experience in sales in the hospitality industry.
- Must have a valid driving license.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bonus: Well connect with corporates and event agencies
Apply for Sales Executive – Nairobi Street Kitchen
Applicants should forward their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before COB 05/01/2023. Applicants should indicate the job title in the subject line of their email.