The Technical trainer will be responsible to carry out technical and product training for aftersales (service and parts) and sales personnel to ensure adequate technical knowledge is acquired by all.
- Prepare and Conduct Product and Technical Training for Aftersales and Sales Department as and when required.
- Carry out the yearly planned Technical Activities as per the laid down calendar.
- Carryout Training effectiveness assessment
- Supervise Diploma Students under Simba Corp Training Program.
- Carry out Training at Branch and Dealer Level as and when requested.
- Ensure Adequate training on Diagnosis is conducted for all Technicians/Supervisors.
- any other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in Diploma in Automotive/ Mechanical engineering or related field.
- Pedagogical Training – Diploma in Technical Education (KTTC).
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in Training – Technical Area.
- Experience in the Automotive Industry
- Sound Knowledge of Automotive Engineering.
- Good organization and coordination skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good Technical Teaching skills.
- Good Supervisory skills.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with standard office computer applications.
Apply for Technical Trainer
Applicants should forward their applications to email@example.com on or before COB 10/3/2022. Applicants should indicate the job title in the subject line of their email.