Purpose:We are recruiting for a Technician who will be responsible for diagnosing vehicles and repair as per set standards. They will also ensure repaired vehicles are tested and be required to respond to field operations whenever needed to rescue or offer breakdown services.
- Diagnose vehicle and repairs as per set standards. (Mechanical, clutch, suspension, Electricals, etc.
- Request materials needed, i.e., parts from stores through workshop supervisors.
- Give proper write ups on the repairs orders for the tasks carried out.
- Ensure repaired vehicles are tested before releasing for use.
- Respond to field operations whenever needed to rescue/breakdown services.
- Ensure allocated tools are in good working condition.
- Assist other team members to achieve workshop goals.
- Use of DMS system properly as per company policy
- To comply with all Company rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and processes.
- To comply with all rules and regulations with due regard to Health & Safety.
- To carry out all other tasks delegated by immediate supervisor, not within the scope of this Job Description, which is deemed to be within the ability of the employee.
- any other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Automotive Engineering
- Computer literate
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant working experience in the motor industry (Heavy Commercial)
- Trained in vehicle diagnostic systems.
- Excellent knowledge of Motor Vehicle Mechanics, diagnostics, and maintenance.
- Good organisational and coordination skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player
Apply for Technician
Applicants should forward their applications to email@example.com on or before COB 2/12/2023. Applicants should indicate the job title in the subject line of their email.